Terms of Service
ahomé.africa and its sub domain cloud.ahome.africa, websites powered by Cloud Inspire sas
ahomé.africa and its sub domain cloud.ahome.africa are websites of Cloud Inspire sas, a company situated at 6 Ave Gabriel Péri, registered at Nanterre Chamber of Commerce B 847 515 178 with registration number 84751517800014 operating under the Paris Court of Law.
In this agreement, startups, SMEs, IT businesses, developers, You, Your, Customer, Client refer to “You” as the user of our services, or any employee or authorized person to act on your behalf.
ahomé.africa and/or cloud.ahome.africa is an open source solutions marketplace as well as provides virtual private servers, web hosting, domain name registration, SSL certificates and other services to African businesses or any other companies interested in our services. This website resells third party applications, products and services to its customers hosted on ahomé cloud own cloud infrastructure.
ahomé.africa and/or cloud.ahome.africa provides its customers with:
- Third party applications, services, open source applications at affordable prices for enhanced business efficiency.
- an informational platform to explain the purpose and use of each of its featured product.
- an ecommerce platform to facilitate the purchase of products.
- an automated installation of its products, made accessible on the customer’s account.
- a personal account access for customers to view, manage their products and services.
General Terms of Service
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they describe your legal rights and obligations.
This agreement shall become effective as of the date of:
- your acceptance of this Agreement,
- your registration and the activation of your account,
- your receipt of an e-mail from ahomé cloud confirming your order.
whichever happens first.
If you do not agree, you cannot use the Services.
Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
We have the responsibility to protect our clients and their interests to the best of our abilities. Before using our services, you agree and acknowledge to the following with respect to all services published on our websites.
- You will use our services for lawful purposes only and abide by all applicable European laws, rules and regulations when you purchase and use our services. You will not violate the law in any way.
- You will not transmit, store or present any information, data or material which are in violation of any European law. This includes, but is not limited to copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret and other statute.
- You will not in any way attempt to undermine or cause harm to a server or customer of ahomé cloud.
- You will ensure you follow the below mentioned guidelines and will NOT use our Services in any manner (as determined by Us in our absolute discretion) that:
- endorses, encourages or engages in terrorism, violence or hatred against people, animals or properties.
- hosts pornography and sex-related content of any kind. It is strictly prohibited to publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that contain extreme acts of violence.
- exploits children or engages in child pornography.
- sends unsolicited commercial or bulk emails, promotions or advertisements or any activity considered at SPAM or Mail bombing.
- sends deceptive or non-identified fact-based information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”.
- communicates illegal information to mailing list, chat platforms, Internet forum or any newsgroups.
- causes DoS/DDoS attacks or other dangerous invasive procedures against our servers and facilities or on the servers of other customers.
- contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs designed to, or capable of, interfering or disrupting, damaging or limiting the use of our services by any users, host or network.
- infringes or attempts to bypass any security or authentication measures, or allows any unauthorized access to our website, servers, account, your account or the account of our customers.
- overloads our system in any way.
- tampers with our services or part of the services where access are not granted.
- hosts, distributes, or links to unacceptable materials, programs, sites which include: IRC or IRC bots or any IRC related chat program, BitTorrent / P2P related program, any kind of pirated programs, file storage, mirror, or banner-ad services, topsites, streaming, Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites, investment sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, etc.), cryptocurrency miners, sale of any controlled substances without providing proof of appropriate permit(s) in advance, AutoSurf sites, Bank Debenture Trading Programs, lottery sites, muds / rpg’s, hate sites, hacking focused sites/archives/programs, or sites promoting illegal activities, IP Scanners, Mail Bombers and Spam Scripts.
- reverse engineers any part of our website, APIs or attempts to use any code or part of the site to obtain confidential information;
- sells, promotes or engages in the sale or distribution of prescription medication without a valid prescription, violating any applicable laws in Europe and/or Africa.
Limitation of liability
Server uptime guarantee
Together with our third party service provider, ahomé cloud guarantees 99.99% service (http, ftp, pop, imap, smtp) uptime in our selected locations. Should we fail to deliver this for any given calendar month, your account will be refunded a pro-rated amount for the duration of the excess downtime, as per our Service Level Agreement.
ahomé cloud reserves the right to amend any or all of the above policies, guidelines and disclaimer without notification. We also retain the right to increase any pricing and make changes to our account plans without notification. We will not however increase active account plans without reasonable justification, and a 30 days warning will be provided for all such price increases and/or changes in policies.
- The Services are intended solely for persons who are aged 18 years or older. Any access to or use of the Services by anyone under 18 years is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Services you guarantee that you are 18 years or older.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information for your account, including any domain accounts is accurate, correct and complete at all times. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, we will use the primary email address we have on file.
- You agree to be fully responsible for the full use of your account and for any actions that take place through your account.
- You have the responsibility to keep your password secret and to take suitable precautions to prevent third parties from becoming aware of it.
- The creation of more than one user account for the same individual and/or company is not permitted.
- The user account is non-transferrable and may not be sold, combined or otherwise shared with any other person. If you violate any of these limitations we may terminate your account, and, without limitation, you may forfeit any pending, current or future promotional account credits and any unredeemed offers in your account.
- If you commit fraud or falsify information in connection with your use of the Site or in connection with your ahomé cloud account, your account will be terminated immediately and we reserve the right to hold you liable for any and all damages that we suffer, to pursue legal action through relevant local and national law enforcement authorities and to notify your Internet Service Provider of any fraudulent activity we associate with you or your use of the Site.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
- Spamming is strictly prohibited. Should you violate the Terms of Services outlined within, your account and all associated Services may be terminated without further notice or refund.
If you have any questions or need help in any way, please contact our Support Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
ahomé cloud provides 24/7 technical support from Monday to Saturday on our basic support plan to our clients. We limit our technical support to our area of expertise.
Our paid dedicated support provides technical support 24/7 every day of the week.
We do not provide technical support for YOUR clients.
You agree and will back up all your user content, including email, database and applicable content. ahomé cloud does not back-up any account and its related content.
ahomé cloud regularly backups all its own cloud hosting services intended for disaster recovery in order to restore an entire server. At no time we carry individual backups on individual accounts unless you have expressly purchased this service.
We recommend that clients keep an up to date backup of their own sites or servers, by purchasing this extra service.
You agree that ahomé cloud can solely decide on what is a violation of the AUP described and decide on the appropriate corrective action to be taken. In the event of a violation, you will be notified of the action taken and such action is binding and final. It will not be subject to change and ahomé cloud will not be held responsible for any loss or damage arising from sanctions taken, causing harm to ahomé cloud.
Should we judge any material, content as inappropriate, threatening, or obscene, it shall be removed from our servers immediately without prior notice. Such actions may lead to possible warning, suspension, or immediate termination of the concerned account with no refund.
Violations of these Acceptable Use Policies should be forwarded to email@example.com or reported via our ‘Report abuse’ link in the footer of our website. All complaints will be investigated promptly.
All our plans come with a predetermined amount of traffic allowance. A fair bandwidth usage is recommended for all plans. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on your traffic usage.
Refusal of service
We may ask you to provide a copy of a government issued identification that has a photo and/or a business registration card and/or a scan of the credit card used for the purchase. If you fail to meet these requirements, the order may be considered fraudulent in nature and denied.
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or suspend Services, at our sole discretion, if we deem that the terms of service have been breached.
As our hosting services are solely self-managed, the customer is fully responsible for data backup. ahomé cloud cannot be held liable for system down times, network or hardware failures or data loss, nor can ahomé cloud be held accountable for any loss on projected income due to system down times, network or hardware failures or data loss.
Moreover, our third party service providers hold no responsibility for the use of our client accounts. Failure to comply with any terms or conditions may result in the automatic deactivation or termination of the responsible account. We reserve the right to remove any account, without advance notice for any reason without restitution, as our third party service provider sees fit.
Terms and Conditions
You billing information is available on your account profile. It is your responsibility to maintain your payment details up to date.
- You agree to pay for the services in advance of the time period during which such services are provided.
- All credit cards are billed automatically monthly, semi-annually or annually.
Depending on your chosen payment plan, ahomé cloud will debit your registered credit card (when such information has been provided) at the time of payment and/or renewal of your services purchased.
On the specified due date mentioned on your account page, ahomé cloud will automatically debit your registered card.
It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they have sufficient funds to cover all transactions.
Service suspension and termination
Invoices are issued 7 days prior to the applicable due date for each active service and sent automatically with the label unpaid.
When the payment transaction is successful, you will receive a paid invoice notification.
Late payments and payment failures
- In the event of payment failure, a warning e-mail will be sent after the due date is passed.
- All late payments may result in account or service suspension.
- Invoices not paid on the due date will incur a late fee of 5% of the total amount that remains unpaid on the invoice.
- ahomé cloud reserves the right to immediately terminate the agreement for failure to make payments after a maximum of 3 email reminders. Email reminders are sent on a daily basis.
- ahomé cloud does not guarantee that your service may be recuperated after termination and may not be held liable for loss of data, promotional prices or conditions following service termination.
- ahomé cloud will not activate new services for clients who have an outstanding balance.
To cancel a service, you must notify email@example.com at least 2 days before the new billing cycle to avoid new charges. You can submit a ticket on your account’s page to request a cancellation.
Cancellations become effective when you receive the cancellation confirmation email from ahomé cloud.
All prices are in US-Dollar. We are not responsible for any currency exchange fees of your credit card company or your bank.
Promotional offers are offered periodically and are not valid after they are expired. If a customer upgrades or downgrades a service or services out of the promotional dates, the current website price will apply.
At time of renewal, normal product prices apply.
Set up fees
Certain services carry a setup fee, which is a one-time payment and compulsory to access the purchased service. The service fee is automatically added to your shopping cart, if associated with the chosen service purchased.
Fraud and payment verification
Upon receiving a new customer’s first paid order, ahomé cloud reserves the right to issue an Order Verification e-mail, requesting further information in order to validate your account. Until all required information is provided and deemed satisfactory by our fraud verification team, no services or support can be provided.
Verification is not necessary for all orders and may be requested again any time you change your payment method.
Money back guarantee
We offer a 30 days Money back guarantee policy if customers are unhappy with the usage, delivery and support of services purchased. The Money-back guarantee claims must be received within 30 days from the initial date of order. You can process your request for Money Back Guarantee by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The ahomé cloud Money-back guarantee applies to all services on the website and is limited to the refund of the monthly fee of the first billing cycle. The Money Back Guarantee does not apply to the set up fee.
Any customer who has breached or whose account has been suspended or terminated due to the breach of any part of ahomé cloud General Terms & Conditions has automatically forfeited the right to use the ahomé cloud Money-back guarantee.
We occasionally offer free trial periods for 7 days as part of our promotional campaigns. Past the 7 days, the product usage shall be automatically terminated. It is advised not to have any sensitive information stored during the trial period. Your data will be trashed after trial.
Outside of a trial period campaign, abusing our 30 days refund policy in order to test our services then get a refund is not acceptable, and no refunds will be made without proper justification on failure of our services to answer to your needs.
We will not refund or credit under the following circumstances:
- Geo-location or mistake in location
- Failing to ask a question on the nature of our services, or a particular spec or configuration.
- Account termination or suspension due to non-following of our Terms of Services and Usage Policies.
- Account termination or suspension due to any kind of illegal activity.
- Service termination or suspension due to non-payment, or late payment of any services, licenses, or add-ons attached to said services
- Changing your mind
We reserve the final decision on refunds, based on the situation and reason for cancellation. The general rule is, if there is an issue on any service bought, our support team will ensure to find the solution rapidly to make your service accessible. If there is a refund, it will go as a credit back to your account.
It is important to note that refund requests based on information that was included in the terms of Services or clearly available on our website will always be refused.
About datacenter locations
While most of our announced locations are where the datacenters are, our third party provider reserves the right to setup a server in a location nearby (in the same country), generally just outside of the city boundaries. You may obtain the exact datacenter location upfront by contacting our support team.
Any account deactivated due to non-payment will require a reactivation fee of $20.00 prior to reactivation.
Chargebacks, & Payment Disputes
- If ahomé cloud receives a chargeback or payment dispute from a credit card company, your services may be suspended without notice. A $40 chargeback fee must be paid in full before service is restored. Instead of issuing a chargeback, we recommend you contact our billing team by submitting a ticket in your account page to address any billing issue.
- If you believe there is a mistake in your billing, you must contact ahomé cloud in writing at email@example.com 30 days of the date you were charged, with all relevant information for us to investigate your claims.
- If you fail to notify ahomé cloud within the deadline, you agree to waive your right to dispute any charges or feed.
- If your claim is valid, your account will be credited with the disputed amount.
Questions, queries, complaints
Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions concerning our Terms of Services.
Date released: 10/08/22